I attended my kids "Mother's Day Tea Party" yesterday. Had a great time. They served me w/tea & cookies, but I couldn't keep up w/Jantz's eating...I believe he ate the whole platter of cinnamon rolls. I received two precious cards. Below is the questions w/the kids response. Enjoy because I did.
1. WHY GOD MADE MOMS?
Cora: Because my Daddy needed her and I love her.
Jantz: because she is Happy.
2. HOW DID GOD MAKE YOUR MOM?
Cora: He just stuck her together.
Jantz: a knife
3. WHAT KIND OF LITTLE GIRL WAS YOUR MOM?
Cora: She was cute, funny and smart.
4. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO IN HER SPARE TIME?
Cora: She doesn't coach.
Jantz: Clean up the house
5. IF YOU COULD TAKE YOUR MOM ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD THAT BE?
Cora: I would taker in a motel.
6. WHAT DO YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MOM?
Cora: She's cute, she's smart, and she gave me a new dress and high heels!
Jantz: She cleans up my room.
Awesome Mother's Day...I also received a picture frame of the kids w/their picture together and each of their hand prints.
Until next time Mamabotos!!!