Thursday, August 6, 2009

1st week of 2-a-days almost over!23

This week has been fast & slow. Monday, I was fired up ready to go... got to see all the girls, asked how their summers were, full of hugs and 'hey's'. BUT that all changed by today, I am worn out, the girls are worn out and we have our first scrimmage on Saturday, Just looked at my calendar for this month and guess what? No more weekend are opened for me!!! I know those that work everyday all summer long, at least you have your weekends! lol.

Even though school is about to start I MISS my kids. Its so hard for them to adjust to not seeing during the school year to seeing me every day all day. I miss little folks. But I do love to see them when i get home and before I can open up my car door there they both are, screaming "lets go swimming!" of course they are ready to go & its so hard for me to say no!

Yesterday the kids & I plus BB drove up to Tulia to see my new nephew, Zach! Ohhh how cute they are when they are only days old!!! the kids also enjoyed playing w/Luke, the big brother, going to the park, playing in the sand box & then in a little pool sliding down a slide! At first Luke looked at my kids like they were crazy, but he sooned joyed in and had a blast!!! It was so fun to just relax and spend time w/my brother & nephews. Man, I sure do miss my brother. It is crazy how time gets away from us and we find excuses to go see each other. I am going to make a better effort to see & spend more time w/my brother. I love u Josh!

Well folks, my eyes are heavy and my body is tired. I am going to say goodnight!

Until next time... mamabotos.

No comments: