Monday, May 2, 2011

May 1st

Today is Botos' Birthday! He is -- yrs old! I know so young right? We started the day off eating breakfast at the Kettle. he loves the Kettle, really iHop but not one near. Came back home & I crashed!!!

I finally decided to get back up and do nothing. lol I did do something, I booked our family vacation with my parents this summer. We will be going and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge. Right now you can buy 2 nights and get the 3rd night FREE!!! We will be going during the time of Texas High School Coaches Clinic in Ft. Worth. I have yet to go and I think I am more excited the kids... hee hee.

Botos & I sponsored the Jr./Sr. Prom and we had fun! We danced and visited w/the kids. Its so nice to the kids all dressed up! So many beautiful young ladies and handsome young men. Great time!

Cora had her gymnastic recital last week. That little stinker surprised me!!! I sometimes like to go in and watch practices but she told me no! So I didn't. Come the day of the recital that girl did a backhand spring all by herself!! little aid from Mrs. Kim, but I was so happy for her! That was her goal to learn to do one of those this year and by golly she did it. 4 yrs of gymnastics is paying off and she loves, loves gymnastics. She will just turn a cart wheel in the middle of the aisle of United, Wal-Mart, any parking lot.... crazy girl.

Jantz is growing up! he is only 4 but I treat him like a student! He is getting ready for summer to go swimming, mmmm imagine that. He is ready for a big boy bedroom sooo I guess that will be my first project of the summer or some weekend. He wants a big bed and a flat TV, oh lord help me!!! lol

Bobcat Baseball is in play-offs!! First play-off game will be this Friday, vs. Floydada Whirlwinds at Canyon RAndall at 5. Playing best 2 out of 3. Game time on Saturday will be 12:00. Come out and support those boys! They have been working really really hard. Proud of the team and coaches.


Until next time... Mamabotos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, thank you very mush

digital camera