Thursday, March 12, 2009

What an Evening...

Tonight had to keep all 4 kids (Aaron, Cora, Jantz, & Kennedy). Lets say I am worn out but they have done a good job, NOT!! But I did it in honor of my brother Josh... tonight is the Chamber of Commerce Banquet in Tulia and their new pharmacy "Moore than Medicine" is the business of the YEAR!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JOSH!!, you deserve it bud. Way to go...

So what has happened tonight in the Botos household:
1. Watched Spongebob
2. Broke up a fight, sit a kid in timeout.
3. Watched More Spongebob.
4. Sit another kid in timeout after a spanking' for tattling....
5. I went to the store while Botos cooked chili.
6. Fed all 4 kids, i think the Chili was too hot, their bowls were full of CRACHERS!!!
7. Monster truck races through out the house... then it went into Monster truck crashing...
8. then Bath tub (Girls first then Boys)...got my floor mopped up again...
9. Making all the kids pick up toys & clean up...
10. Chocolate milk and bed time!! (we shall see how well this works out....)

Jantz in our bed, Aaron in Jantz's bed, Cora & Kennedy in her bed.

I shall let you all know how it goes tomorrow!!

Until next time....mamabotos

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like trouble!!:)