Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cora Lee Cora Lee

Weird day... not really just felt like saying that. Well, we attended Cora's gymnastics recital/program. Very cute... she, however, did not want to wear the bandana or the cowboy hat... she threw a fit, cried, cried UNTIL I took her outside and had a very close heart to heart talk. I did swat her leg and then afterwards I thought, dang it... now there is going to be a red hand print!! Don't call CPS on me... lets just say she finished the program. Of course acting like nothing happened... AND we recorded her crying cause I was not about to get her off the mat, I was just letting her cry (hard) finally my dad & Botos said go get her... ; ) She did receive a silver medal for attending gymnastics for 2 yrs!!! she has come along way. Very Proud of her... I love gymnastics myself but I got too tall.

Afterwards, Pappy & I took all 4 kids to DQ for ice cream. Its so funny to watch little ones to eat an ice cream cone... precious moments. I guess they are just like any other cousins. They want to see each other but once they get around each other they fight, scream, & scream, tattle ... well u all know.

We made it home and the kids wanted to ride bikes. So decided to fix up Jantz's bike. U see when we went camping, we took his bike. He hates his bike!!! b/c his wiggles, wobbles, and he does fall down. So we took Cora's training wheels off of her bike and put them on Jantz's bike. Well he still didn't like it.... can't please a man even when is 2!

Cora however wanted to learn to ride her little bike w/out training wheels. So we all gather in the front yard. She hops on her little bike and Botos starts to push her... well as soon as she takes off she turns her head to see if Botos still has his hand on, of course he doesn't. So she immediately slams on the brakes & the bike leans to the side... she falls. But her all of her falls have been graceful falls. However she did finally catch on but she still turned her head & everytime she did she would fall & & she didn't want to learn on the grass... only on the sidewalk... thank goodness for no major accidents. We ended the night by watching the storm, American Idol. We did manage to go to bed early, but while we were in bed we were watching GREASE 2. Its so corny... but I like it. Botos doesn't care for Musicals.

Until next time... Mamabotos

No comments: