Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School

WOW, what a great day it turned out to be. I honestly felt like I have never left school all summer. But man, when I walked into the school building this morning, seeing all the kids in their new clothes, bright smiles, lots of hugs... it turned out to be a great day! But what is crazy is to see how much all the kids have grown over the summer.... boys gotten taller, girls start maturing...... (hahaha) its just crazy. All the faces I remembered but the NAMES just couldn't come too today....

Boy do my feet hurt! You know in a classroom, you get to sit, but in a gym... forget about it.... then go and coach for after school practice.... man, feet were throbbing today. Even though next week Cora will start Sonshine School & Texan Pre-school (a busy little girl) & Jantz starts Sonshine school.... I will be sad, even though its for half a day, this time next year I will be in tears.... yes even though I will be in the same building its still hard.

Got home, cooked supper, then the Kids and I went for a bike ride around the neighborhood after seeing Randy Allen & his boy out and about. Then it wasn't much longer we ran into Jared & Nicole Dill, then we all traveled down the road and found Russell Graves & his kids. So if you live the SE (SouthEast) it was bike riding night. Maybe we should start a Bike Riding Club, "Get your Rear in Gear!" What a great time to spend w/your kids plus exercise at the same time. Something to think about.

Okay folks goodnight.

Until Next time....Mamabotos

1 comment:

Jenschke Family said...

Um....have to clarify....in the classroom I NEVER get to sit down!!! I am on my feet all day so um, think about it! LOL.....