Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Sista Day!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~
"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Sister
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.


If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.

Today is sister's day, mothers, daughters, girlfriends even me if I am like one.

Happy Sister's Day!

I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :-)


Girlfriend and Sister's Week
I am only as strong as the chocolate I eat,
the hair spray I use and
the friends I have.
To the cool women that have
touched my life.. Here's to you!
National Girlfriends Day

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls?

Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!
TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!


Be Happy!

No comments: