Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monday, 9/20/10

Today was a great Monday! I know some people dread Monday's but to me it was a great day. For one, it was open day of "Sunkissed Tanning Salon!" Pictures of the shop to come...At first I was nervous...why? I don't know, just was...first time to run a business and wanted to make sure I said everything right, had the right paper work out,....just a lot of little things. But what made the shop was help from kiddos coming by in the evenings to see what we were doing and if they could help. Botos I knows appreciate their help. Pus they, the kids, can say ' I did that!" "Man, look what we did!" A feel of accomplishment and contribution to the shop.

I do appreciate those that came by and checked out the store. Means a lot. My kids were excited as well. But Jantz! OMG...he was s o funny....when a couple of people went into tan, he got scared for them! He hadn't seen the beds on or anyone actually getting one... He started crying for them! He thought they were going to turn black...LOL...they are trying to turn colors but not black!! LOL But once they came out, he had seen that they were ok...he felt much better. I think my lil' man has a soft heart!! Awww Sweet!!! Cora on the other hand was my lil worker! She wants to clean the beds, organize papers, sweep the floors... too bad she doesn't want to do that at home!! hahahaha

A few little things still need to be done: In need of an OPEN sign (if anyone knows of one, will buy, it can be used!) A sign...w/my logo...had people offer to pain one....a few of those old metal patio chairs...

I have great ideas for these chairs...soooo if if anyone has any they would like GIVE AWAY or I will buy them for a cheap price!!! I see them in people's back yards but don't know if I should just go ask if they want to get rid of them or not....

Anywhoooo I hope everyone has a great week... The Tanning Salon is OPEN, just call 937-8111 or come by 142 N Main St.... right next to Garibaldi's....nothing like getting to eat and get your tan on in two convenient locations.

Until Next time Mamabotos...

No comments: