Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boy...

I just seem like I have been going & going & going... over spring break I got my house organized, cleaned my house, got caught on my laundry... felt good, house was looking good BUT dang it... our house is a disaster!! Seriously... clothes everywhere, things everywhere, togys, you name it. Sometimes I wish I had a 9-5 job where I could just come home, straighten up the house or even stay at home mom just make my house be clean or look presentable. Second thought is though, is it about how your house looks to where people judge you? I don't make excuses, maybe I am just lazy... AND... maybe I am not a good house cleaner or keeper. Now that is off my chest let me tell you about my day(s)...
 
Monday.. I had lunch w/my mom... that has become ritual, its her day off and so we have tuna salad sandwiches. No kids or the TV isn't on, it really nice cause we can just talk...which we don't get to do to much. Thanks Mom for starting my week off. 

Tuesday... we had 'MOMMY DATE' since Botos was out of town for baseball and apparently I didn't want to clean house...hahaha... I decided to take the kids to the Ritz theatre to watch "monster vs. aliens'. At first it was kind of scary and my kids were scared but I made them sit through it anyways. So on our way over they happened to find a bag of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds shelled already and  a small drink. By the time we got there, the seeds were all over the seats, their cups  that  were empty by down, were torn (styrofoam) into pieces. So we pull up 15 minutes, so we go inside to use the restroom. I remind u went early, Jantz decided he had to poop... okay all you wives know when your husband goes to the bathroom, it is a 20 minute ordeal... well...same w/a 2 year old... twenty minutes of pooping!!! WE walked into the theatre when they were showing previews!!!! Good gracious... son! Made it through the movie and home. Incredible date!!! Thanks kids... 












Wednesday rolled around, cooked a meal (green chile casserole) and made to Bible  class, sat w/my grandmother... I enjoyed it but the kids didn't. She kept giving them the look, and they straightened up. ahha I love it


Thursday, busy!!!! Go to work...the kids were wild today.. Thanks Wild Wind... it is crazy how the weather affects the kids... if you don't think so come spend a day w/me & Gaylor & coach Inman in P.E., better yet any elementary teacher!!! can I hear a 'amen'....AMEN!!
After school, dropped Aaron off at the baseball field, went to pick up Kennedy from Daycare... went home to get my two kiddso to head to the park for the Easter Egg Hunt, great job 4-h . Here a  few pics from egg hunt..

Wal-mart sacks for easter baskets...
Jantz bear huggin the girls  









Pretty Girls... 

After the hunt, we attended a Baseball Buddy Camp, walked through the door around 7. Long week... thank god tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! 

Until next time.. Mamabotos

No comments: