Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Howdy everyone! I am home today w/my kiddos... lovin' it! BUT I have to clean this house or at least straighten it up, ya know? No one is sick, just that our babysitter/mother-n-law is having to go to Amarillo for a check up on her heart and liver. She has done so well the last month, looks good (lost weight) and feels good. So thankful to have her. 

So right now Jantz and I are watching 'Diego'... eating donuts & drinking chocolate milk. I got up, got the kids dressed... u always have one that doesn't want to get dressed... ummm Cora... so then we went to pick up Aaron and Kennedy. First we dropped off Cora at Mrs. Angie's... I don't think she knows what to think of Cora Lee... hahaha I have a feeling that Cora likes to take charge as well... ; )  then we dropped Aaron off at the Big school (according to the little ones).... next was Kennedy to Kids Korner.  So Amanda... I do need a bus!!! ; ) 

Yesterday there were 6 of us coaches that had to attend our District Track meeting in Tulia...wasn't bad, short & sweet and off to eat we go. Sooo good... we ate at 'El Sarape'. Reasonable and GOOD... yes it is better than the El Camino!!! On the way back I get to listen to Coach Rhodes.... man he can tell some stories!!! Had us all rollin. hahaha I'm not sure what Coach Chisum thought of the trip. It was good up until we had to turn down Ave. I... of course Coach Wellborn is driving... and I made the mistake of telling him I had to PEE!!  Suddenly he stops in the middle of the road.. we are looking at each other like what the heck is he doing? He speaks up and says sorry Casey and turns like your going to the baseball field, we all know that is the roughest road in Childress County!!! You got it, went about 90 down that road all the way to the field house... of course coach K is laughing her butt off, Hard & Chisum hanging on the ol'poop handles and rhodes head is bouncing like a bobble head and I am trying to lift my butt off of the seat so I don't wet myself!!!  Then we hit the bigget bump, mini-sand dune there where all the boys park and urrrrr we STOP!! Here I was about to wet myself at the same time laughing my butt off!!! hahahaha All I have to say is Wellborn,,,, BEWARE... pay back will getcha son...when u at least expect it...

Until next time... Mommabotos

No comments: