Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6th

Today, not much happened. Slept in, didn't get up to eat breakfast.  I was awaken from a phone call from Botos and the Kids screaming into the phone, "WAKE UP MOMMY! WAKE UP!" it was the sweetest voices ringing thru the phone. All I could do was smile and giggle. I got up and headed to TOYS 'R US... the kids had told me that they wanted a surprise but yet tell me exactly what their surprises were to be.  Cora wants Make-up (she says she won't eat it this time?) and Jantz wants motorcycles or monster jams. (trucks). 

So I am in the store walking around wondering if I should actually get what they asked for or get them something else. Botos and I were talking the other day about getting them a wooden guitar.. they have been watching CMT and like to play and sing. Sooo I found a couple of those but WOW expensive. So I called Botos and the bottom line is he said to get what they want.. Ok. I did. found it all on the clearance aisle. 

Had a relaxing day after that... had lunch at the Hula Hut... OMG... awesome food and fun atmosphere.  If you are ever in Austin, where they keep it weird, u must go and eat at the Hula Hut. 

Then of course we headed back to the mall. I finally got my metal/ink thing majingy off... and walked around the mall for the next 2 hours trying on about oh... 10 swimsuits! So depressing, watch out F3 here I come!!! lol.

Well I have packed, showered, talked to my kiddos TWICE, and ready to go to bed so that we can get on the road to head HOME!!! 

Until next time... Mamabotos. 

No comments: