Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello folks! The Botos clan has been super duper busy lately. We have started school and there is something going on everynight & everyday this week. Let me spell it out for u!

Monday: JH Volleyball games
Tuesday: jv/v volleybal games; football practice till 6:30
Wednesday: carnival
Thursday: football games; girls parent meeting; kids pre-school teacher meeting.
Friday: football game away
Saturday: Vball away all day.

Sooooo looking forward to Monday. 1st school holiday!!! I am sleeping in... may not even get out of bed... j/k botos! really I'm not...

I personally have been struggling lately w/a lot of things. Why? I don't know. What? literally everything. I guess I am questioning myself and my ability. Who knows! But my wonderful husband said it right, "quit listening to others and go w/your gut!" I love U babe!

Thursday night was eventful night: Botos won his first game in football, w/a great come back, down in the 3rd 22-0 and ended up winning 23-22!
Plus Cora got stung on the booty by a wasp! she cried for just a little bit but soon forgot about it when she was playing football w/the stephens kiddos.

Everyone have a great day!

Until next time... Mamabotos

2 comments:

Mommysmart said...

"Every great work, every great accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement comes apparent failure and discouragement"

Hang on to your vision! Love you!

Marsha Meacham said...

Casey, I think you are amazing. Your attitude and zeal for students are so encouraging. When in doubt, know that I care about you. God has big plans for you and your sweet, sweet family.