Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well

This week has flown by. Last Friday Lady Cats took on the Wellington Skyrockets. It was our first game of the season & it was a good one despite the score. Of course our girls were out of shape, but they hung w/the 12th rank Lady Skyrockets, Lady Rockets had better watch out come January when we meet up here at the Bobcat Den.

Kids are getting big. Cora is finally sleeping in her own bed!!! on some nights but even when she comes to bed I take her & put her back in her bed. I do have to admit, I don't sleep to well w/out her by my side. I am so used to her by now but she does get a better nights sleep and I do too.

Ryker, Jantz or Jantzer (whatever the child's name is) on the other hand he still gets to sleep b/c Daddy says sissy has a year up on him. So he is ok. Little stinker!!! His favorite movie now is CARS... which we watch at least 3-4 times a DAY!!! Before that it was "The Land Before Time."

So If you have any VHS tapes of any of these movies or just old movies that you don't have any use for anymore, I will be glad to take them off your hands. My kids can't keep DVD's scratch free if you know what I mean. I even have a TV/VHS tv that fits in my car. So if its a 19 inch tv, it beats a DVD player where movies skip.

Both kids are able to take their own baths, used to be all 3 of us....
Great Pic I found, looks just like us in a tub. Great small milestones we are taking at the Botos' household!

Until Next time.... Mamabotos

No comments: