Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time Flies

Does time fly? You betcha. Christmas is here and a time to reflect on the things you have done this past year a long w/things that have happened. But man My kids have grown! Spending this week, which is almost over, thank goodness. I have seen them act and speak in ways that I am thinking, what!!! The old saying is the grow up right in front of you is so true. Cora is all into technology, computers, dvds, & wii. She talks so big and wants to be big so fast! But like she says, 'Mommy, I only pretending... duh."

Jantz, he is all boy.... BOY! Mammy asked him the other night what he wanted for Christmas, this is his reply, "Monster-Trans-Thomas-Truck-Formers-the Train!" lol. His little mind was going faster than his mouth.... then he gets frustrated cause he messed up trying to say it!!!! lol.

But the last two days has been great. They have been very helpful in making sure Mommy rests but then they get frustrated cause I can't chase them around the house or scare them. So we have been playing 'dice." Yes we roll dice, its very educational. It teaches them how to find the numbers that are the same, to count out loud the dots on the dice, etc. lol. Plus it will make a great stocking stuffer.

Today I spent most of the day in bed, sleeping. Boy did I sleep! I think I responded to a friends text that was sent at 8:30 in the morning around 5:30 in the evening. lol. At least I responded! My A.D.D. is kicking in for just a minute. Your around people that text 24-7 right? Ok, you text them, in kind of an emergency or to ask an important question and they won't reply back!!! What the heck? Or you won't hear from people all day then the minute you walk in your house.... your phone lights up like the 4th of July.... good grief. Ok, done w/that.

Thursday, not much other than the kids have school all day (Cora does, Jantzer 1/2 day). I haven't been outside but the kids tell me it has been cold. They both got snow/rain boots and Cora loves hers! Imagine that... they have fur on the top... so yes Botos was singing to her---Boots w/the Fur!.... I was just shaking my head. Gotta love Daddy & we all do.

Ok folks, exciting day tomorrow. Why? Just because.

Until next time... Mamabotos

No comments: