Friday, January 9, 2009

Lady Cats

Gotta love those Lady Cats! Why cause, many of you were once one and if you weren't u wish you were?!!!! hahaha. Tonight we start district play at Muleshoe, whose is picked number one in our district. We have had a really good practice this week. Yesterday my JV had to pretend to be Muleshoe by running their offense, well they work so well we are going to use them against them today!

Also I am very proud of our girls, I don't think very many if any at all had to go and take semester tests to take. WE have some pretty smart girls. But I had several of my JV girls that did not have to take any at all. WELL, the cruel coach I am I did not want them to sleep in late, get on a bus and sleep some more. SOOO we had shoot around at the elementary this morning at 8:15, then they stayed and helped me with P.E. Classes playing dodgeball with the kids. The elementary kids loved it, especially when I explained to them they did not have to go to school.

Good luck Lady Cats...I know you can do it, your parents know you can do it...but BELEIVE in yourself that you know how to do it...WIN!!! Go for the gold, DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!

So if your bored tonight take stroll over to Muleshoe and watch some good girls basketball games. Even when we play at home, come out and watch. We need the stands packed!!! Cause believe me when your kids old enough to play in the Bobcat Den, you will wonder why the stands are empty!!

I heard a saying that when the girls were playing its "supper time!" How wrong is that? I took offense to it. They would only show up to watch the boys. Well, the girls did go further than the boys many years and feel sorry for those who missed out watching good girls basketball by feedin' their faces...; ).

Go Lady Cats!!!

3 comments:

TREY MORGAN said...

Lady Cats got a district win last night... well done.

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

Way to go, Ladies!!! 1-0...keep fillin' that win column!!! :)

Ginger Wilson said...

I'm so proud of the girls! That is awesome to beat Muleshoe in Muleshoe! You guys are all doing a wonderful job and I am really proud of the girls!