Monday, January 12, 2009

Sisters

I love my sister! Despite the ticky tacky fights we have on occasion...very rare. But this morning we both got up to go work out at 5:15, that's right you read it right I was up working out at 5:15. This year I am doing things I thought I would never do but its worth it. I am a believer!!! But working out with my sister is simply the best...we both made a pack to work out but by time the evening gets here or we get home from work & practice we just don't wanna do nothing! So we started early today. I am very proud of her & myself. This morning I did the work out on F3's blog...kicked my butt!!! I am sore just after running...but its one of those workouts that you know you actually did something. My legs were wobbly, what's funny is I was on the last run, level 7.5 running it for 1 minute...longest minute of my life so far... my legs were just running. I knew if I even tried to change my pace I would end up in the wall, cause the treadmill was actually doing the work, I had to keep up!!! hahaha

Looking forward to plan a girls trip at spring break...!!! Little motivation from the background...love the spring , especially summer time!!! love it when its hot and chilling by the pool...

until next time...MAMABOTOS!

3 comments:

allie nelson said...

way to go...i'm going to have to check out that workout.....

Marci said...

I admire you soooo much for getting up that early to go workout...I love my sleep way too much! I may try the workout tonight though...i will be the one who will go flying into the wall!!

Sharon said...

I am so proud of you! That's awfully early. Keep it up!